If you're a little bit behind on wrapping gifts, you're not alone. The one pictured above is the only gift I've wrapped so far! As an alternative to wrapping paper waste, consider furoshiki (textile wrapping) to package presents in a bit more of a sustainable way. It's super easy, looks really pretty, and can be reused from year to year from gift-giver to gift-receiver.
Sidenote-if you don't have a playlist going yet, here's what I'm listening to today while wrapping presents. Here's to enjoying all our hours of every day! Merry Christmas!
In case you don't have spotify:
1. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day by Echosmith
2.Xmas Time is Here Again by My Morning Jacket
3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Cat Power
4. Coventry Carol by Sufjan Stevens
5. Joy to the World by Sufjan Stevens
6.Dollar Store by Felice Brothers
7. Do you Hear What I Hear by Bob Dylan
8. Auld Lang Syne by Andrew Bird
9. White Winter Hymnal by Fleet Foxes
10. Deck the Halls- The Last Bison